Simple, short and useful answers
All our showreels are 100% personalized and tailored to the needs and possibilities
of each actor/actress. Contact us so we can advise you and provide you with all the latest industry information.
Yes, we offer interest-free financing adapted to your needs.
We have published 2 unique books with interviews with the most important Casting Directors and Agents in the industry. In addition, we have a direct relationship with them which allows us to be constantly updated in the industry.
As a result of this trusted relationship, we will help you connect with the top casting directors and
we will inform you of all the castings that are currently taking place.
All our scenes are shot with the professional RED DRAGON 6k camera, which has
been used for productions such as Peaky Blinders, Money Heist, Jurassic World,
and The Queen’s Gambit.
Absolutely. We have a team of showreel advisors who will be delighted to provide
you with free advice, answer any questions you may have, provide you with direct
information from ragents and casting directors, and share our expertise from over 8
years in the industry.
Yes, we have different packs depending on the number of scenes you decide to hire. They also have exclusive discounts and advantages. If you want to know our packs, please contact us.
All our scenes are fully post-produced. We also offer a showreel editing service, which is included
in the price of some packs.
All our services include the search for the necessary casting for the scene by our in house casting director. In addition, we have more than 4000 active actors, both national and international. However, there may be extra costs associated with this, depending on your needs.
We currently work with clients from more than 12 countries, and we have specialised professionals
for each of the languages required. We have filmed in Spanish, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Romanian, Russian, Portuguese and Arabic. Can you challenge us with another language?
- Call with our showreels advisors
- Payment and deposit to reserve dates.
- Creative analysis of your material and identification of your star product, adapting it to industry
- Creative meeting: where we develop the ideas for your personalised scripts and inform you of all
the production details (locations, actors, costumes, etc.)
- Delivery of scripts with the Scriptwriter and Director. Here you will be able to propose changes
and solve any kind of doubt.
- Complete production. We will take care of everything, and we will inform you day by day of the
- Filming: Films Director, Cinematographer, Focus Puller, Sound, Production, Make-up and Hair,
- Post-Production: The Head of Editing will contact you and inform you in detail about the process
of Editing, Colour correction, and Sound Editing.
- Delivery of your material about 35 working days after shooting.